Achieving a healthy and fit lifestyle can be overwhelming, but with our personal training and online coaching programs, we make it simple and sustainable.
The health and fitness industry is filled with misleading quick-fix schemes, expensive yet ineffective products, and unsustainable diets. We're here to help you navigate through all of that.
At The Muscle Bus & The Station Gym, we take a personalized approach to building healthy and strong lifestyles. We focus on adding healthy habits, not taking away things you love. Our clients receive a 100% customized program and unlimited support to help them succeed.
We prioritize education over commands, so you can take charge of your health and fitness journey. We also believe in the 80/20 rule, where 80% of the time we make healthy choices for your mind and body, and the other 20% you can indulge and enjoy life.
Our programs are designed to bring you long-lasting results, not just temporary changes. Start your journey to a healthier you today with our personal training and online coaching services.
Hello! I'm Tanner Mertlich, also known as "Big T," and I've been dedicated to health and fitness for most of my life. My passion for wellness has always included the importance of proper life balance and stress management, which allows me to feel incredible and full of energy.
I firmly believe that health and fitness are essential fuels for the body, mind, and soul, allowing us to experience life to its fullest potential. That's why my wife Brianne and I created The Muscle Bus & The Station Gym, providing a comprehensive package of proper diet, exercise, and lifestyle balance.
We offer the best online coaching, in-person coaching at The Station Gym, and much more, making us the top personal trainer duo around. Contact us today to start experiencing life to its fullest with our expert guidance!
Hello! I'm Brianne, but most people just call me Bree! I want to share my knowledge and passion for health and fitness to all those who are willing to listen.
I've learned a lot through the years, what works and what doesn't. I had to move away from the big box gym scene, because they tend to treat everyone the same.
As a competitive bodybuilder, I understand the importance of a customized approach to training and nutrition. When it comes to training, our main focus is to educate and build a sustainable plan that works for you.
Here with the power of The Muscle Bus & The Station Gym, we can deliver a butt-busting and informational workout that we promise you will enjoy! We made The Muscle Bus & The Station Gym for one reason: to change lives. We know without a doubt in our minds that we will be able to help you achieve your goals!
We've recently expanded our business into a Private Personal Training Studio Located in Riverton Utah! The Station Gym is your central hub for personalized training tailored to your goals!
You can book a FREE personal training session at any time using this link below!
Looking for top-notch personal training services that come with full nutrition and fitness programming, customized workout plans with instructional videos, unlimited support, and access to our mobile app? Look no further than The Muscle Bus! Our premier personal training services are designed to meet the needs of everyone, regardless of fitness level or experience. With our expert guidance and support, you can achieve your health and fitness goals in no time. So why wait? Sign up for The Muscle Bus today!
Looking for a mobile gym in Salt Lake City? Look no further than The Muscle Bus! We are the only mobile gym in the Salt Lake area, bringing the workout to you with a certified personal trainer and top-notch equipment. But that's not all - we also offer premier online coaching through our mobile app, complete with customized nutrition and fitness programming, workout programs with videos, unlimited support, and more. Don't miss out on the ultimate fitness experience - check us out today!
The glory of The Muscle Bus is that it is mobile. We can conform to any needs! Want to do a group class with friends? Have us come to your office and motivate your employees? Just looking for one on one training? We do it all!